"A DIFFERENT WAY"
- counterintuitive steps to target anxiety -
(note: course only, for course + private sessions click here)
This course shows you first, why, and then, how to stop fighting the rigged war against your own anxiety, and instead learn how to walk into the life you've been waiting for.
Your thinking mind will be trained to resist. I'm ready for your resistance, in fact I'll be waiting for it with open arms. This resistance comes from years of you believing and doing the things that logic and good sense tell you are normal, reasonable and dependable. But they're wrong, aren't they? If they could really fix your worries, then why haven't they?
This course presents to you an alternative perspective to anxiety - 'A Different Way'.
Anxiety could be not what you've been thinking it to be thus far. And if that turns out to be true, you'll obviously agree that different strategies are needed to overcome it.
'A Different Way' helps you pull back the curtain on what you know hasn't worked for you. It will then introduce to you what does work. But it's not going to do that with my word, my command, or my claimed wisdom. You will experience the framework of this program, through a targeted, step-by-step structure, and practical exercises. After each set of readings and exercises, you will be asked to be honest with yourself about the results you see. Based on these results, you will have clarity on what to do next. You will then be given targeted tools to help you steer yourself in that direction - in the direction of your values and goals.
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
1. What does the course include: Four (4) written modules that cover the complete anxiety model/framework to target your anxiety with counterintutive, targeted, step-by-step experiential exercises. You will use the results from the exercises to decide whether it's time to let go of the assumptions about anxiety you've carried along thus far.
2. How does the course work: When you purchase the course, you'll get a payment confirmation with a link to get started. Click the link to enroll and you will receive all four (4) modules at once. The first module comes immediately, and the next 3 trickle in over 1-2 hours.
3. How should I do the course: Even if you receive the full course at once, I recommend working on each module at a time, and covering the steps/exercises within a module sequentially. That means don't read Module 4 and then start the exercises in Module 1. Go through Module 1 first by completing all exercises sequentially, then move over to Module 2. Without this structure, the model won't make sense and you'll be scattered. Go at a pace comfortable to you, don't rush the modules. For reference, know that in the private program we usually cover a module over 1 week.
3. Does this course include 1:1 private sessions: No it does not. It is best designed if you want to start the steps using a self-directed effort. Few people report back saying that having the opportunity of doing the exercises privately (without talk analysis) created good results for them. If however, you're still interested in 1:1 private sessions with me, stay in touch with me via the program or its waitlist, if the program is full.
© Unlearning Anxiety. All Rights Reserved.